So, what kills bad breath? This article shows you how to cure bad breath naturally forever using an easily made home recipe. Have you been in a situation when you can’t seem to get rid of bad breath no matter what you do? And all the brushing or mints can’t seem to get rid of it. Well got you covered. Here is a recipe that will “sort thing out” immediately.
- 1/2 a teaspoon of powder cinnamon
- 1/2 a teaspoon of honey
- 2 lemons
- Put the cinnamon and honey in a bowl and pour them with a cup of hot water.
- Stir until the honey melts and then add the lemon juice.
- Stir it all well again, put it in a glass jar with a covering and then store it in the fridge.
- Gargle your mouth cavity with this mixture and swallow.
- Repeat the procedure whenever you think it’s necessary.
- Cinnamon and lemon will disinfect your mouth cavity and “kill” the bacteria which cause unpleasant smell and honey will contribute to a better taste.
- Besides the fact it will solve the problem of bad breath, this mixture is an excellent fighter against viruses and colds because it strengthens the immunity and has an antioxidant effect.
Other Remedies for how to cure bad breath forever:
- Change you toothbrush after every 2-3 months. Clean your teeth after consuming food.
- Avoid cheese and other milk products.
- Consume a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before every meal.
- Regularly brush your tooth enamel with baking soda.
- Stop taking alcohol. It stops the production of saliva and ensures bad breath.
- Hold a slice of cucumber on the roof of your mouth for 30 seconds using your tongue. The photochemical kills the bad breath causing bacteria.
- Boil a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water and drink the solution. It will prevent the bad breath due to catarrhal infections