A natural recipe with three ingredients that will remove unwanted facial hair
This mask contains natural ingredients that are not health hazards. Here is the recipe:
• 1 tablespoon of oatmeal powder
• 2 tablespoons of organic honey
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients until you get a thick paste. Put the mixture on the facial areas where unwanted hair is located (above upper lip for example). Make a circular motion and let it stand for 15 minutes. Then begin by lightly scrubbing the skin against the direction of hair and rinse with lukewarm water, apply your usual moisturizer. Repeat this 2 to 3 times a week. In one month, the unwanted hair will disappear.
By applying this trick several times, you will notice that the hair will disappear permanently. However, lemon causes photosensitivity, so make sure to apply this remedy only in the evening.
– Oatmeal possess a granular texture which gives it scrubbing and exfoliating properties, they clean the skin deeply and also help remove hair. In addition, this ingredient is rich in antioxidants that protect the healthy cells of the body and prevent aging of the skin.
Moreover, a basic oatmeal mask is very effective to close the pores and reduce excessive sebum production, which is causing blackheads and pimples. For this, mix two tablespoons of oatmeal with a little warm water.
– Honey has very effective antiseptic properties. Its nutrient richness promotes regeneration of the cells and accelerates the healing process of the skin. In addition, the natural sugar helps moisturize the skin deeply by facilitating the attachment of water molecules.
– Lemon is rich in vitamin C which promotes collagen synthesis and reduces the production of melanin. This pigment is responsible for brown spots. In addition, it has astringent properties that have the ability to tighten and drain the tissues by accelerating their healing. Lemon also has clearing properties that remove age spots permanently. It is rich in antioxidants that prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
However, it should never be applied directly to the skin as it may irritate. People who have dry skin should not use it.